Arjo Maxi Sky 440 Portable Ceiling Lift
A portable ceiling lift solution that allows a single caregiver to perform transfers under handset control without stress or strain and with no manual lifting.
Controls are easily accessible on the hand set or the front of the lift cassette. Features such a brake, manual lowering system and stopping device – safeguard the resident in the event of an emergency.
The versatile track system can be optimised to deliver the most efficient solution for a specific working space. The unit is always ready for use. It is simply connected via a cord to a convenient power outlet for recharging. Immediate electronic soft-start and soft-stop means there are no delays or "overrun", ensuring the lift can always be stopped exactly in the required position. The Maxi Sky 440 is highly suitable for care facilities that want to gain the benefits of ceiling lifts on a limited budget.
- Weighing just 6.5 kg (14.3 lbs), the compact lift cassette with folding sling hooks and integrated carry handle is very easy to move from room to room. Portability does not mean compromising on capacity.
- The Maxi Sky 440 can lift up to 200 kg (440 lbs), making it ideal for transferring most non-ambulatory residents.
- The Tarzan hook feature allows the "swing" transfer of both lift cassette and resident directly from one track to another. Room to room track transfers can be performed without modifying doorways.
Maxi Sky 440 - Product Specification
- Safe working load: 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Electronic soft-start and soft-stop
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Emergency brake
- Low battery indicator
- LED indicator for maintenance required
- Battery charging indicator
- Pass through system to swing from room to room
- Overload circuit protection
- Strap length up to 2.2 m (88")
- Height from floor to ceiling 2.1-3 m (82-118")
For more information on this and other Arjo products please visit their web site at: www.arjohuntleigh.com