EZ-Access Modular Wheelchair Ramp
Designed to address the accessibility needs of the residential and light commercial market, EZ-ACCESS Modular Ramp systems are an excellent choice when accessibility needs to extend beyond the scope of a portable ramp.
The efficient design uses less hardware and no pre-assembly is required. EZ-ACCESS Modular Ramps comply with US ADA guidelines and offer quick and convenient installation and removal.
Modular ramps are ordered to meet the requirements of the customer and can be configured to accommodate many different applications. When ordering a modular ramp system the dealer only orders the components needed to fit the customer's needs.
Modular ramp systems can be reconfigured if necessary and parts can be added at a later time should more length be required.
Purchasers should check their local building codes to know how their new modular ramp system needs to be configured to meet their local codes.
|Length:||As Required (minimum 4')|
|Weight:||Dependent on Length|
|Weight Capacity:||850 Pounds (386 kgs.)|
|Compatible Equipment:||Power & Manual Wheelchairs, Walkers and Scooters|
|Usage Guidelines:||Porches & Decks|
- Universal components and platforms ensure fewer parts
- Made of durable, lightweight aluminum that does not rust, rot, or decay
- Ramps, platforms, and handrails require minimum assembly
- No anchoring into concrete footings or pads is required
- Architecturally designed for a clean, modern appearance
- Low maintenance
- Can be easily expanded, reconfigured, or moved
- Permanent non-skid surface
- Sides are finished and flush; no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding into usable ramp area
- 850 pound weight capacity
- 36" width (custom widths also available)