Valet Turning Seat
Bruno Valet Turning Seat
The Valet power turning seat from Bruno Independent Living Aids is designed to provide easier access to minivans, most full-size pickup trucks, most SUV's, full-size vans and some CUV's.
It is operated by a simple control pendant with two buttons. One button controls the up and in motion while the other controls the out and down motion.
The Valet seat is available for driver side or passenger side installation in both the front and mid position of most vehicles.
Installation of this power seat involves the removal of the existing vehicle seat and replacing it with the Valet seat base and seat.
No permanent modifications are done to the vehicle allowing the Valet to be removed for transfer to another vehicle and re-installation of the original seat.
Using the seat
Use of this seat is pretty simple. The user sits on the seat, pushes the "IN" button and the seat lift and rotates into the vehicle.
To exit the vehicle the user draws their feet back to the seat, pushes the "OUT" button and the seat rotates them out and lowers them.
For those who are unable to hold their feet back comfortably a folding footrest is available.
In order to use the Valet turning seat the user must be able to manage the following actions on their own or with the help of a caregiver:
- Transfer onto seat
- Hold down a button on a hand-held pendant
- Manage legs and feet while rotating in/out of vehicle
- Move head to clear doorway (if application requires it)
- User Weight Capacity: 330 lb (150 kg)
- Installed Net Weight: 120 lb (55 kg) (minus removal of factory seat base)
- Vertical Travel: 12 in (30cm) and 16" (39cm)
- Application Position(s): Front-right, Front-left; Mid-right, Mid-left
- Applications: All Minivans, most Full-size Pickup Trucks, most SUV's, Full-size vans, select CUV's
- Warranty: 3 year