ELK Air Powered Emergency Floor Lift
An emergency lifting cushion to lift a fallen person. Designed to be used with the help of a caregiver, the Elk lifts simply and safely minimizing risk. Suitable for use in bariatric care. Operated by low air pressure using the Airflo battery powered compressor.
To use th Elk lifting cushion position the fallen person onto the lift cushion and inflate the cushion using the hand control. The assistant or caregiver atands behond the Mangar ELK is gradually inflated while the assistant stands behind them for balance and support.
- Lifts up to 980 lbs!
- Portable - weighs just 8lbs and folds up for easy carrying
- Made of durable NYLON
- Simple to use
- Minimizes moving and handling risk - protects caregivers' backs
- Suitable for indoor our outdoor use
- Includes 1 Airflo battery operated compressor
- Lifts up to: 980 lbs
- Inflated height: 22"
- Inflated width: 22.5"
- Inflated depth: 20"
- Deflated folded dimensions: 24.5" x 10" x 4.5"
- Weight: 8lbs (cushion) 13 lbs (compressor)
Download the Mangar Elk User Instructions