Ezee Classic Scooter
EZee Classic Mobility Scooter
The EZee Classic electric scooters are small lightweight front wheel drive mobility scooters that are super light, easily disassemble into four parts and can be folded for easy transportation. Because this mobility scooter easily breaks down into pieces it can be transported in almost any vehicle yet is strong enough to carry adults up to 250 pounds (115 kgs) in weight!
This mobility scooter has a dual front wheel set up that provides more stability than a three wheeled scooter but still has a maneuverability that is superior to a four wheeled scooter.
With its battery pack mounted on the tiller handle it can be removed without the user having to bend over. The re-charge time for the batteries will be between 7 and 10 hours depending on the state of discharge and battery condition.
- Compact and light design
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and functionality
- Easily disassembles
- Easy to transport in most vehicles
- Store in tight places quickly and easily
- Detach the battery pack and carry inside for recharging
- Sturdy enough to be the primary scooter for a 115 kg (250 lbs) person
- The complete disassembly of the Classic is done without tools
- The front column is detachable from the base without bending
- The battery pack is removable by lifting a handle positioned at hip height
- The Classic can be transported in the trunk of any standard family car
- Leave your scooter in the trunk just bring the battery indoors for recharging
- The Classic may be checked-in with your airline. Batteries are Air Travel Friendly
- There are no heavy ground-level parts to be lifted
|Drive Type:||Front Wheel Drive|
|Maximum Speed:||Up to 6 kph (4 mph)|
|Max Capacity:||115 kg (250 lb)|
|Length:||104 cm (41 in)|
|Width:||57 cm (22 in)|
|Height:||86 cm (34 in)|
|Distance on Full Battery*:||Up to 8 km (5 miles)|
|Incline Capability:||6 degrees (10%)|
|Scooter Weight:||28 kg (67 lbs)|
|Battery:||Sealed 7 A/h battery|
*Scooter range will depend on user weight, battery condition and type of terrain being driven on.
EZee Life™ products carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
Canadian Distributor/Manufacturer's Rep.
34 Futurity Gate, Unit 15
Vaughan, ON L4K 1S6