PVI Bariatric Panel Wheelchair Ramp
The PVI Bariatric Panel wheelchair ramp consists of three separate panels which when joined together form a heavy duty wheelchair ramp capable of withstanding weights up to 800lbs. (363kgs).
The panel ramp comes standard with three panels which create a ramp width of 48" and extra panels can be purchased to increase this width in 17" increments.
This unique design provides relatively compact storage and portability previously unavailable with bariatric size wheelchair and scooter ramps.
This bariatric ramp is made of aluminum and features non-skid driving surface which will not rust or corrode when exposed to weather.
|Available Lengths:||3', 4', 5' or 6'|
|Weight:||24, 32, 46, or 56lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||800 lbs. - 363 kgs|
|Compatible Equipment:||Power & Manual Wheelchairs and Scooters|
|Usage Guidelines:||Curbs, 1 or 2 Steps, Vans or Low Porches|
- Consists of three interlocking ramp sections.
- Outside panels contain 2" curbing.
- Additional panel can be used to increase ramp widths.
- Durable welded fabrication
- Will not rust or corrode.
- Durable non-skid driving surface.
- Safety DVD and steel security pins included