PVI Multi-Fold Portable Wheelchair Ramp
The PVI multifold portable wheelchair ramp offers the length required for wheelchairs or scooters to access vans and minivans with ease. The unique 3-fold design provides the compact storability and portability previously available only in smaller ramps.
This lightweight portable ramp is made of aluminum and features nonskid driving surface and built-in carrying handles.
The ramp separates into two lightweight sections for easier handling. The ramp unfolds to a 29” wide platform and features an 600-pound weight capacity up to 8' in length and a 500 lb capacity for the 10' & 12' lengths.
|Available Lengths:||5', 6', 7', 8', 10' or 12'|
|Weight:||30, 35, 39, 52, 63 or 73 lbs.|
600 lbs up to 8' of length
500 lbs 10 & 12' lengths
|Folded Size:||16"(W) x 9 1/2"(D) x Various (dependent on length)|
|Compatible Equipment:||Power & Manual Wheelchairs and Scooters|
|Useage Guidelines:||Curbs, 1 or 2 Steps, Vans or Porches|
- Separates into two pieces for easy carrying
- Patented center joint hinge eliminates pinch point and adds strength
- Durable welded fabrication
- Will not rust or corrode.
- Durable non-skid driving surface.
- Closure strap locks ramp panels together
- Safety guide indicates if ramp is on a safe slope
- Safety video and steel security pins included