Drive Medical Bellavita Bath Lift
The Bellavita is the lightest bath lift on the market weighing only 20.5 lbs. This Drive Medical bathlift is excellent for standard or deeper model bath tubs. At a minimum sitting position of 2.3", it is the lowest bath lift on the market. The comfortable padded backrest can recline up to 50 degrees at the seat's lowest position.
The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control. Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport. When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage. Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort. Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey. Hygienic cutaway and slim line profile for easy handling. Built in safety controls. 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base.
The Bellavita also has a record seat height of 18.8", excellent for deeper model tubs and it has a completely water tight and floating hand control.
Headrest available as an optional extra. 300 lbs. weight capacity. 3 years guarantee on battery/handset. Lifetime Warranty on frame & motor.
- Lightest weight and lowest bath lift available
- Backrest reclines to 50 degrees at its lowest position
- Easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Overall Length (with backrest in a reclined position): 32.6"
- Overall Width (seat including side flaps): 27.5"
- Width of Seat: 13.7"
- Depth of Seat: 16.5"
- Overall Length of Seat: 22.4"
- Sitting Height Minimum: 2.3"
- Sitting Height Maximum: 18.8"
- Height of Backrest: 25.1"
- Width of Backrest: 14.1"
- Backrest Reclines: 50 deg.
- Width of Base plate: 22"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Total Weight (excluding hand control): 20.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 25.3 lbs.
Popular Bath Lifts