EZee Fold Heavy Duty
Portable Electric Wheelchair
EZee Fold G5 Ultra Light
Folding Electric Wheelchair
The G5 EZee Fold is an ultra light folding portable electric wheelchair. Its ultra-light weight makes it ideal for lifting into the trunk of a vehicle, carrying up stairs and shipping by air.
Like the other EZee fold models, the CH1070 has an electric and manual mode, is easy to charge and great for use in small areas. Its frame is made of strong and lightweight aerial aluminum alloy used because of its lightweight and relative strength.
In spite of its lightweight this wheelchair has a weight capacity of 100 kg. (220 pounds), a 15 kilomtre (9.3 mile) range and will travel at speeds up to 4.5 kph (2.8 mph).
As with any powered mobility device the range will be affected by user weight, terrain traveled, condition of batteries and ambient temperature.
- 220 lb Capacity
- 15 KM Range
- 4.5 KPH Maximum Speed
- Folds and opens in seconds
- Strong and lightweight frame made of high grade aircraft aluminum alloy
- Folds Compactly for easy transport and storage
- Fold up armrest for easier sliding transfers and to make tables more accessible
- Folding footrest for easier transfers
- Right or Left Hand Drive
- Powered or Manual Modes
- Fold-in Anti-Tippers
- Length: 83.5 CM (32.9")
- Width: 56.5 cm (22.2")
- Height: 90 cm (35.4")
- Folded Width: 37 cm (14.7")
- Seat Width: 46 cm (18.1")
- Seat Depth: 40 cm (15.75")
- Seat Height: 52.5 cm (20.7")
- Back Height: 39 cm (15.4")
- Armrest Height: 24 cm (9.5")
- Shipping box 60.5cm x 50cm x 73cm
- Chair Weight: 17 kg (37.5 lb)
- Weight Capacity: 100 kg (220 lb)
- Caster Size: 12.5 cm (5")
- Wheel Size: 20 cm (8")
- Motors (2): 24 Volt 150 Watt
- Battery: 24 volt 10.4 Ah Lithium Ion
- Charger Input: 100-240 Volt, 50/60 Hz
- Charger Output: 2 Amps
- Maximum Speed: 4.5 KPH (2.8 MPH)
- Static Stability: ≥6°
- Dynamic Stability: ≥3°
- Braking: ≤ 100 cm (39.4")
- Min.Turning Radius: 90 cm (35.4")
- Cruising Range: 15 km (9.3 Miles)
|Part Name||Warranty Length|
|Other items||1 Year|
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
Canadian Distributor/Manufacturer's Rep.
HPU Medical Wholesale
34 Futurity Gate, Unit 15
Vaughan, ON L4K 1S6