Harmar AL301XL Extra Large Fusion Platform Lift
The AL301XL is a fully powered lift that rises and lowers with the flip of a switch. This lift will work with large powerchairs and scooters, due to its over sized aluminum deck and optional adjustable cradles.
The self-tensioning retractors attach to your power chair or scooter with no need for modifications or drilling. This makes it easy to secure your mobility device to the lift. The AL301XL is a great choice for larger power wheelchairs, and scooters with a wheelbase up to 48".
- Carries larger power scooters or power chairs with no modifications required.
- Self-tensioning, Q'Straint retractors/front and rear cradles
- Extra large 36" x 39" aluminum deck/adjustable cradles extend up to 53" (Optional, no charge item)
- Manual crank backup and license plate mount included
- Swing-Away option available
- Class III hitch adapter standard (AL123X); drop adapter upgrades available.
- Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lb
- Aluminum Deck Size: 36" x 39"
- Maximum Scooter Width: 35½"
- Max Scooter Wheelbase: 48"
- Installed Weight: 100 lb
- Hitch Height: 5" - 18"
- Hitch Class: III or Greater
The Harmar Mobility warranty is the simplest in the industry, a 3-Year Fully Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner. Other manufacturers offer a warranty only on the original owner's usage, but Harmar warrants the product itself.