C625 Ceiling Track Lift
The Handicare (formerly Waverley Glen) C-625 delivers innovation, affordability and quality. Ceiling lifts dramatically reduce injuries resulting from the handling of patients/residents in both institutional and homecare settings. The C-625 has been designed with a full set of standard features and can be safely operated by a single caregiver.
Built for quiet operation, the C-625 provides a smooth and effortless transfer which safely enhances the working conditions of caregivers. At the press of a button, the C-625 will lift up to a maximum of 625 lbs (283 kgs) allowing maximum flexibility in the type of patients that can be transferred. For additional flexibility, powered traversing options can be included.
Incredibly compact but powerful, the C-625 looks good in any setting. With innovative features like a digital display and programmability, a host of standard safety features, and a modular design that allows for easy preventative maintenance, the C-625 is the most advanced ceiling lift available.
- Lift Motor: 24VDC
- Traverse Motor: 24VDC
- Charger Input: 120 VAC, 1.0 Amps
- Charger Output: 24 VDC, 1.5 Amps
- Batteries: 24 VDC (2 x 12VDC), 5.0 AH
- Lift case: Flame retardant ABS
- Hand Control: Pneumatic
- Lifting Height: Up to 84" (213 cm)
- Unit Weight: under 22 lbs (10 kgs)
- Maximum Load: Standard maximum load
- 450 lbs (204 kgs) or 625 lbs (283 kgs)
- Smallest lift of its class which allows for at least 7" (18 cm) of additional lifting height
- Quick lifting speed to reduce patient transfer times
- Modular design for simplified maintenance
- Audible low battery indicator and visual battery/charge level display
- Digital display that indicates number of lifts, battery levels, and lift status.
- Auto shut-off when not in use to conserve battery life
- 7.5' (2.2 m) foot strap vertical movement allows you to easily lift from the floor
- Emergency stop and emergency power lowering on lift
- Emergency manual raising or lowering
- Available with Return to Charge option
For more information on the C625 ceiling lift, please visit /www.handicare.ca/product/c-625-fixed-ceiling-lift/.
For those looking for user manuals, I have two versions. The original Waverley Glen version and the current Handicare version. They can be downloaded here: