Medcare Bariatric Ceiling Track Lift
The Complete Bariatric Lift, Position and Transfer System
- Track mounted - always there for you
- Manual or power traversing option
- Whisper quiet operation
- 8-foot vertical reach
- Over-speed safety governor
- Emergency lowering system
- Built-in safety stops
- Pneumatic, non-electric hand control
- Scale option
- Automatic battery conservation
- Soft start/stop for comfort
- Heavy-duty batteries for more lifts
- Efficient battery charge cycle
- Visual/audible low battery indicator
- CSA/UL certified
- 2-year warranty
- 91" lifting range allows lifting from the floor and over high thresholds.
- Easy-to-use and lightweight pneumatic hand control works in moist and humid environments. The airline can be easily modified to suit users' needs.
- The slack strap sensor ensures the lift strap will not continue to unwind in the event that the client is not placed securely on the transfer surface. This ensures client safety, and enhances employee confidence.
- Optional effortless manual raising and lowering in the absence of power.
- 4-point, non-rigid hanger bar design allows sling to conform to patient for added comfort.
- Lift Motor - 24 VDC (all models)
- Traverse Motor - 24 VDC (optional at time of purchase)
- XY Traverse Motors - 24 VDC (optional at time of purchase)
- Transcord System - (Optional at time of purchase)
- Charger Input - 120 VAC, 1.0 Amps
- Charger Output - 24 VDC, 1.5 Amps
- Batteries - 24 VDC (2x12 VDC), 7.0 AH
- Lift Case - Flame Retardant ABS
- Hand Control - Pneumatic
- Lifting Height - Up to 91"
- Hoist Weight - 43 lbs.
- Maximum Load - 800 lbs.
- Warranty - Two Years (excludes batteries)
For more information on this and other Medcare products please visit their web site at: www.medcarelifts.com