Medcare Portable Ceiling Lift
The Medcare Portable Ceiling Lift is designed to be easily moved from one track location to another.
- Manual traversing
- 77" lifting range
- Lift hook securely snaps onto track trolley eyelet
- 4-point sling hook-up system
- Over-speed safety governor
- Heavy duty batteries for more lifts
- Efficient battery charge cycle
- Visual/audible low battery indicator
- 2' reacher bar assists in hook-up to track
- UL certified
- 2 year warranty
- Lightweight and portable
- Integral full-width carry bar with unique contoured shape
- Safety mechanisms include an over-speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor and emergency lowering
- The Portable Ceiling Lift is charged with a standard plug and socket. During heavy usage, an optional battery pack can quickly be exchanged, thereby offering maximum flexibility
- On-board controls allow the caregiver to operate the system. An optional hand control is also available
- The unique curved shape of the Portable Ceiling Lift achieves maximum comfort by allowing the shoulders to remain in a natural, anatomically correct lower seated position
- Patient/Resident safety is assured with positive locking latches, securing the sling each and every time
- The Portable Ceiling Lift offers a comfortable built-in ergonomic handle, allowing the caregiver to carry and transport with ease
- Reacher bar may be left between trolley eyelet and lift hook for easier on/of
- Charger Output - 24 VDC, 1.5 Amps
- Batteries - 24 VDC (2x12 VDC), 7.0 AH
- Lift Case - Flame Retardant ABS
- Hand Control - Pneumatic (Optional Infrared)
- Lifting Range - Up to 77 "
- Lift Weight - 14.5 lbs.
- Maximum Load - 425 lbs.
- Warranty - Two Years (excludes batteries)
For more information on this and other Medcare products please visit their web site at: www.medcarelifts.com