Altair Ceiling Track Systems
The new Altair overhead lift is a lightweight portable lift with a discreet and modern design. Its portability ensures greatly reduced asset investments, as the same lift is easily used in multiple rooms. The lift is available in three weight capacities from 150kg to 220kg and up to 300kg. The Altair can be used with either a 2, 3 or 4-point suspension.
Rather than running track all through institutions and homes many people only install track at locations where transfers are expected to be needed and portable ceiling lifts are moved from track to track as needed. The Altair lift is an excellent example of a portable lift that can be used in this way. Its light weight and high lifting capacity lends the Altair to situations where there are many different users in different locations.
- Available in 150 kg, 220 kg and 300 kg (330 lbs., 484 lbs. & 661 lbs.) capacity.
- Maximum lift distance 2080 mm (81.9")
- Lift Speeds: 1.8m (70") / min to 3m (118") / min
- Easy to use remote hand control
- Track designs are endless. The Altair can be used with all track designs but can't be charged through the track as the HeliQ can.
- 2, 3 and 4 point hanger bar options
- Both electrical and mechanical emergency lowering.
- Suitable for both Institutional and home use.
The Altair has the ability to store usage and performance data. With our data and service application and a PC or tablet device, it lets you find out more about the usage and the condition of your lift. Detailed information can be viewed directly in the application or exported to other media for additional analysis.
Ceiling Lift Slings
Human Care provides a wide selection of sling styles in many sizes. For more information on slings for the Human Care lifts please visit: Human Care Slings
Human Care Canada Inc. offers:
- A three year warranty against defects in materials and/or workmanship.
- A one year warranty on wear items such as lifting belts, batteries, battery chargers, remote controls, rollers, bumpers, distance straps and slings.
Download the full Human Care Warranty here.
Manufacturer / Distributor
Human Care is a manufacturer of HeliQ ceiling lifts and a variety of floor lift systems, rollators, hospital beds and convertible chairs with offices in Canada, USA, Australia and the EU.
For more information on this and other Human Care products please visit their web site: humancare.se/ca/