- Wheelchair &
is now encrypted. Find out why
Horcher Unilift Ceiling Track Lift
The Original UNILIFT ceiling lift series offers nearly unlimited options and has been used successfully worldwide for years. The UNILIFT system consists of various rails, curves, and transverses. It is mounted permanently on the ceiling or wall, to individually fit the dimensions of any room. The components of the system are expandable and match up perfectly. Adjustable switches on the ceiling rails enable patients to move to different rooms on one floor using the lift. These systems have been thoroughly designed, and represent the state-of-the-art in safety technology. Thus, persons with walking impairments can use the lift and the electric motor to move from the bed to the bath or toilet without any problem.
In addition, the UNILIFT eliminates uncomfortable, sometimes painful, transfer using different lift systems - which is often possible only with the help of others.
The patented patient positioner makes it possible to take up and move the patient in a lying or sitting position as needed.
- Can be used in wet and dry rooms;
- Ceiling or wall mount keeps the floor clear;
- Easy, smooth, and safe transport;
- Can be expanded individually, numerous components available;
- Electric lift motor;
- 2, 4, 6 or 8 functions controlled via hand switch;
- 2 lift/lower,
- 4 lift/lower/right/left;
- 6 lift/lower/right/left/forward/backward;
- 8 lift/lower/right/left/forward/backward & spreader bar function;
- Optionally with permanent power supply or charging station;
- Lifting capacity 350 pounds, 500 pounds;
- Spreader bar available.
For more information on this and other Horcher products please visit their web site at: www.horcher.com
Popular Ceiling Lift Systems
|Arjo Guldmann BHM||Barton Medical Horcher/Barrier Free Medcare Prism (Waverly Glen)|