Acorn Curved Stair Lift
Specially designed to tackle any curved staircase offering a comfortable and reliable ride. Self-levelling carriage moves along the modular rail system coming to a soft stop.
The 180 is economical to run and will even operate through a power outage. The sleek and smooth, modern rail system is installed quickly with no mess. The carriage folds away neatly when not in use.
All of Acorn's current stairlifts been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the Worldwide standard for stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000.
- Padded seat and backrest give you comfort and extra support.
- Directional paddle switches give you complete control.
- An inertia safety belt is fitted to all of our stairlifts so you feel secure at all times.
- The slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Direct fixture to your stairs means that there's no mess, no fuss and no need for any structural alterations or repairs.
- Modular rail allows the rail portion of the lift to be quickly assembled from stock components, enabling faster delivery and an installation time to suit you.
- Safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop lift automatically if any obstruction is encountered.
- Hand-held remote controls allow users to call or send the lift up and down the staircase
|Height of Seat||440||17.25|
|Overall depth (from wall)||640||25.25|
|Overall depth (when folded)||335||13.25|
|Width of footrest||375||14.75|
|Depth of seat||405||16|
|Motor output speed||120mm/s | 4.8inches per second - No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Mains supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|