Acorn Straight Stair Lift
The Acorn 130 Straight Stair lift could give you the full use of the home you love.
The Acorn 130 Straight Stair lift blends seamlessly into your home, and the smooth start and stop mechanism allows you to glide effortlessly up and down the stairs.
All of Acorn's current stair lifts been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the Worldwide standard for stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000
- Padded seat and backrest give you comfort and extra support.
- Directional paddle switches give you complete control.
- An inertia safety belt is fitted to all of our stairlifts so you feel secure at all times.
- The slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Direct fixture to your stairs means that there's no mess, no fuss and no need for any structural alterations or repairs.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional “child friendly” safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to call or send the lift up and down the staircase.
|Height of Seat||440||17.25|
|Overall depth (from wall)||570||22.5|
|Overall depth (when folded)||310||12.25|
|Width of footrest||310||12.25|
|Depth of seat||405||16|
|Motor output speed||120mm/s | 4.8inches per second - No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Mains supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|