Harmar Pinnacle Stair Lift
The Pinnacle Stair Lift is manufactured by Harmar Mobility.
The Pinnacle Stair Lift is the most compact stair lift available today and allows for the widest possible clearance on the staircase.. The lift is mounted to your stairs, folds to within 11 inches of the wall and its track is only 6.5 inches wide.
The Pinnacle Stair Lift has advantages over many other stair lifts including a wide, comfortable seat that swivels, safety sensors that prevent the lift from running if something is blocking your stairs and a wireless remote call/sends controls.
The Pinnacle Stair Lift has a 3-year warranty on its parts and a lifetime warranty on its gear rack and 1 year on its batteries.
The Pinnacle also includes a innovative helical drive system that makes it more energy efficient than many other stair lifts.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry - only 10.5" wide when footrest and seat are folded
- Lightest unit on the market - entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16' of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage - up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy, 1 person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)
- Made in the USA
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs (160kg)
- Electrical requirements: 115 VAC
- Operation power: 24V DC Battery
- Travel distance: 16 ft is standard; lengths available up to 75 ft
- Speed: 17-21 ft/minute
- Incline limits: 27 - 52 degrees
- Drive system: Polymer worm/worm-rack
- Motor output speed at rated load: 62 rpm
- Motor output torque at rated load: 18 lb ft
- Motor output amps at rated load: 14 Amps
- Track (rail) type: Extruded aluminum
- Average return trips per charge: 20 - 40 (varies with load, length)
- Switchable arms (Left or right hand operation): Yes
- Need to open chassis to install or change sides: No
"Pinnacle" is a trademark of Harmar Mobility