Harmar Vantage Indoor Stair Lift
Designed for cost-conscious buyers; the Vantage stair lift is a safe, comfortable, low maintenance lift that is easy to install. Utilizing a well protected rack & pinion drive system and a speed regulator, users will experience a smooth, consistent drive speed as they ascend or descend. And with an upholstered seat and anodized rail, the stylish stair lift is sure to complement your home decor.
- Speed regulator for comfortable, constant speed in both directions
- Modern styling with upholstered seat
- Traditional rack & pinion drive system for cost effectiveness
- Simple & durable design using 20% fewer parts
- Quick & easy installation keeps total cost down
- Covered gear rack keeps your stairs clean
- Compact, folds to 13.6" to allow others to pass by
- DC drive system can operate several cycles during power outages
- Powerful for stair inclines up to 45-degrees
- Includes 2 wireless remotes
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Stair angles: 25 - 45 degrees
- Return trips/charge: 6
- Speed: 19 ft/min.
- Shipping weight: Approx. 184 lb.
- Interchangeable arms: Yes
- Interchangeable side to side: Yes
- Battery: 24 VDC
- Power supply input: 120 VAC; 15A 60 Hz
- Power supply output: 33 VDC; 1.2 Amps
- Drive system: Rack and pinion
- Rail: Extruded aluminum
- Plastic covers: ABS - flame retardant
Please visit the Harmar Website for more information on the Vantage Stair Lift.