Stannah Starla Stair Lift
This stairlift boasts a large number of intelligent safety features and folds away easily. It is also able to be customized to suit your tastes and the appearance of your home.
Always ready for use, with a comfortable seat and footrest, the Starla is a practical and affordable stairlift that unobtrusively gives you freedom and independence in your home. It takes us just a few hours to install.
- Foldaway Footrest - Footrest folds with the push of a button
- Choice of Upholstery - Wide choice of upholstries and trims
- Seat load sensor - Prevents the unit from moving unless the user is properly seated
- Narrow Stairway Installation - Can be installed on narrow stairways
- Easy Controls - Push button controls
- User-Friendly Seat Belt - Seat belt is mounted near the end of arms for easier access
- Remote Controls - controls mounted on each level allow to unit to be called to the user
- Folds Away - Provides more room for others to use stairway
- Versatile - can be installed on curved or straight stairways
- Width Folded: 13.5"
- Width Unfolded: 25.9"
- Min Seat Height: 15.4"
- Max Seat Height: 19.3"
- Outside edge of Rail (from wall): 5.9" Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Width Folded: 16"
- Width Unfolded: 26.7"
- Min Seat Height: 19"
- Max Seat Height: 19"
- Outside edge of Rail (from wall): Depends on the shape of the staircase, typically 6 - 7½" Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Power & Battery Back Up
All Stannah stairlifts run on powerful batteries that trickle-charge when the stairlift isn't in use. If the power goes out? Depending on the length of the staircase, the Sadler will still run off the battery for up to 20 hours. In this instance, make sure you turn the stairlift on and off as needed.
The stairlift connects with regular 110 Volt household power outlets. Ideally, we will use one within 10' of the top or bottom of the stairs. It is best if an outlet is permanently live. This means the stairlift is always able to charge without being accidentally turned off.
Please visit the Stannah Website for more information on the Starla Stair Lift.