Stannah Siena Stair Lift
With a wide choice of fabrics and finishes, you can customize the Siena to your tastes and your home décor. It fits in perfectly whether your home has a modern or classic feel to it.
The Siena also features a range of advanced features for comfort, safety and user-friendliness. You'll find it gives you freedom and independence in your home, whether your staircase is straight or full of complicated curves. It can be installed in just a few hours.
- Wide Arms and Seat - wide seat for comfort
- Adjustable Seat Height - Seat height is adjusted to the user's height
- Longer Armrests - For extra support getting on and off the seat
- Narrow Stairway Installation - Can be installed on narrow stairways
- Easy Controls - Push button controls
- Easy Folding - The footrest folds when the arms are raised
- Remote Controls - controls mounted on each level allow to unit to be called to the user
- Folds Away - Provides more room for others to use stairway
- Versatile - can be installed on curved or straight stairways
- Width Folded: 13.5"
- Width Unfolded: 25.9"
- Min Seat Height: 15.4"
- Max Seat Height: 19.3"
- Outside edge of Rail (from wall): 5.9" Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Width Folded: 16"
- Width Unfolded: 26.7"
- Min Seat Height: 19"
- Max Seat Height: 19"
- Outside edge of Rail (from wall): 6" Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Power & Battery Back Up
All Stannah stairlifts run on powerful batteries that trickle-charge when the stairlift isn't in use. If the power goes out? Depending on the length of the staircase, the Sadler will still run off the battery for up to 20 hours. In this instance, make sure you turn the stairlift on and off as needed.
The stairlift connects with regular 110 Volt household power outlets. Ideally, we will use one within 10' of the top or bottom of the stairs. It is best if an outlet is permanently live. This means the stairlift is always able to charge without being accidentally turned off.
Please visit the Stannah Website for more information on the Siena Stair Lift.