Acorn Outdoor Stair Lift
For users who require a stairlift outside their home, Acorn can provide a fully weather-proofed stairlift ideal for outdoor use.
With all of the same features as the Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift, the Acorn Outdoor stairlift comes supplied with a durable waterproof cover for extra protection.
All of Acorn's current stairlifts been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the Worldwide standard for stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000.
- Padded seat and backrest give you comfort and extra support.
- Directional paddle switches give you complete control.
- An inertia safety belt is fitted to all of our stairlifts so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Direct fixture to your stairs means that there's no mess, no fuss and no need for any structural alterations or repairs.
- A waterproof lockable on/off switch provides additional child friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to call or send the lift up and down the staircase.
|Height of Seat||440||17.25|
|Overall depth (from wall)||570||22.5|
|Overall depth (when folded)||310||12.25|
|Width of footrest||310||12.25|
|Depth of seat||405||16|
|Motor output speed||120mm/s | 4.8inches per second - No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Mains supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|