Savaria Stairfriend Stair Lift
The Savaria Stairfriend stairlift can eliminate the barrier of stairs providing safe and easy access to another floor. The Stairfriend is designed to be installed on stairs that feature a curve, an intermediate landing, or when out-of-the-way parking is desired.
Smooth riding, comfortable and reliable, the Savaria stairlift features a double rail system for strength and durability. The lift is easy to operate with controls on the armrest as well as two included radio frequency remote controls.
Savaria custom bends the rail to your exact specifications based on computer-aided design software and photo measuring. This is all done with industry leading lead times.
Choose from 2 seat designs to suit your taste and comfort needs.
- Battery powered: operates through power interruptions with charging stations at top and bottom and optional intermediate landings
- On-board controls: with soft start and smooth stop operation, seat swivels and locks into position for safe boarding and deboarding, retractable seat belt
- Radio frequency remote controls: offer greater range and control of device from other rooms
- Overspeed governor and obstruction sensors: to stop the chair if it meets an object in both up or down travel directions
- Reliable rack and pinion drive: with sturdy, twin steel tube rail construction
- Custom-built: for curves, turns, landings and parking, and can be mounted on either side of stairs
- Onboard diagnostics: to identify any service issues
- Finish options: choice of seat with wipe-clean synthetic leather
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
- Choice of seat
- 90° or 180° parking
- top or bottom overrun
- keyless access
- emergency stop button
- extra long seatbelt
- Applications: Residential, commercial*, indoor
- Standard Capacity: 350 lb (160 kg)
- Maximum Travel: 45' (13.72 m)
- Nominal Speed: 20 ft/min, (0.1 m/s), 12 ft/min (0.06 m/s) through curves
- Motor: 1/2 hp, 24V (DC)
- Fold-up width: 15.5", 39 cm
- Fold-out width: 24.5", 62 cm
- Range of incline: 0° to 52°
For more information please visit the Savaria Website